Driving revenue and growth through B2B/B2C channels, a Sales Life cycle with pitching, offering and closure of deals, Cross-selling and upselling, Build a pipeline of potential partners and closing deals with good connections.
• Establish a systematic process for partner outreach and relationship management.
• Build and develop commercial and strategic relationships with our key targeted partners.
• Sourcing new partners and executing exciting partnership solutions.
• Negotiating attractive partnership deals and ensuring mutually beneficial partnership terms that align with business objectives and strategy.
• Maintaining and deepening relationships with existing partners.
• Developing metrics to measure ROI from partnerships.
• Deliver a strong pipeline of strategic partners that deliver the next level of growth for the Company.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and demands in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Build a scale in business development by collaborating with internal stakeholders (product, operations, marketing and legal teams), closely working with the management team towards conceptualizing and building the right product strategies.
• Work with other internal teams to ensure that Alliance and Partnership goals are synchronized with organizational goals.
• Encourage and supervise any collaboration with partner brands.
• Attend various trade fairs and networking events on behalf of the company.
• Work in liaison with the sales and marketing team to understand current market trends and build relationships accordingly.
• Strategist newer ways to grow current partnerships.
• Travel to other places of business.
• Max up to 4 years of relevant work experience.
• Excellent communication, Verbal and written skills.
• Team player and multi-tasked with exceptional organizational skills.
• Knowledge of Optical is a plus
• Sales and Marketing know-how
• Ready to travel pan India for mergers and alliances